SAP 2002 is Now Ready!
SAP ByD is cloud ERP solutions which is proper for mid-size market. It’s helps connect every function across your company to time-tested best practices and in-depth analytics.
Now we’re on 2002 version! Let’s see which function is new and which one is better from the previous version.
- Maintain tax details when you create a new lease contract or when you edit a lease contract with In-Preparation status. As soon as the lease contract gets valuated, the tax details cannot be changed anymore.
- Support IOS & Android
- Can go through SAP application via Face ID on smartphone
- Can upload leads by scan name cards and upload directly by phone
- The date of delivery can change based on stock orders
- On time delivery
- The changed delivery date will be reflected in the relevant customer demand
Supply Chain Management
There are 3 new KPI’s/reports available and 2 data sources:
- On Time in Full Delivered by Order Item: Report & KPI
- Production Orders and Quantities’: Report & KPI ‘Number of Production Orders’:
- KPI ‘Number of Defects’
- Updated: Data Source Material Supply and Demand List Aggregated View
- New: Data Source Warehouse Request Items
- Customer language adaptation: Can translate into local language delivered by SAP Translation Hub.
- Electronic invoice by you can upload file in the XML format in invoice file upload