Your Ultimate Source of Business Solutions
Triforce Global Solutions provides clients across Asia Pacific and Japan, a single source of enterprise business software, consultancy, and support for strategic finance and operation solutions. Spanning from your Chart of Accounts to Distribution Network even up to the Management Reporting dashboards, our aim is to deploy rapid, low risk, best-in-class, integrated, and flexible solutions that can adapt to your unique business environment with built in global best practices. Whether from applications or from a highly manual environment, Triforce Global Solutions will provide a consolidated, unified, easy to manage, end to end business application that will help customers gain better visibility, enhanced process efficiency, and gain control on business drivers for increased profitability.
Infor SunSystemsFinancial Accounting Management solution that will assist you to close month-end faster and provide real-time management analytic reports to analyze revenue and cost effectively.
- Multi-companies, Multi-currencies and Multi-books
- IFRS Compliance (IFRS 9, IFRS17, etc.)
- Easy to integrate with front-end and legacy applications
- Available On-Cloud (SaaS), Hosting and On-Premise
- Fully support localization, e.g. Thailand VAT & Withholding Tax, Philippines VAT
- Support eRevenue, eInvoicing and EDI
Implementation & Technical ServicesTriforce provides full implementation and technical services from
- Software selection
- Pre-implementation Analysis (PIA)
- Business Process Mapping
- Software Implementation
- Maintenance and Support
- Localization Support
- Development and Integration Support
Both On Site and Off Site services are available for our customers. Multi-language is also supported by our team of bilingual consultants.
Proactis P2P & S2C
- Truly support Spend Control and Cost Management
- Full functionalities from Procure to Pay (P2P) and Sourcing to Contract (S2C)
- Complete control of Budget from Budget Request to Budget Control and Alert
- User-definable Workflows and Approval Limit
- Easy to Integrate to your Accounting, Payroll and HR systems
- Support Corporate Credit Card, Fleet Card and Purchase Card
SAP Business ByDesign
- Completed Suite of Cloud ERP
- Rapid Implementation (3-6 months)
- Over 40 years of SAP Best Practices
- Fully integrated ERP from CRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Financial, Project Management to Human Resources Management
- Web base, Mobile and iPad support with no extra modules required
- Thailand Localization Support (VAT & Withholding Tax)
During COVID-19 situation, many organizations may face with the impacts in business and the uncertainty of global economies. So, the organizations need to adjust their planning and budgeting to face the challenges.
In this webinar we will provide you the best practice for budgeting and planning in this crisis to Face the impact. In addition, we will provide the solutions to help you to deal with the new standard for insurance contracts, update the latest new about IFRS and strategies in the Financial and insurance industry.
This webinar will be held on
Date: Tuesday 19th May 2020
Time: 10.00 A.M. – 11.45 A.M.
Where : It’s a virtual event, so watch it anywhere, on any device.
Recommended attendees :
C levels (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO,CTO) / SVP, VP Of Accounting & Finance and Budget Controller Manager, Heads of Financial Transformation in the Insurance Sector and actuarist.
For more details : Call : 094-429-2416 (K.PoP) , Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We conduct regular seminars and knowledge sharing sessions for our clients. Please provide us your email address if you would like to be in our mailing list.
If you are in Financial, Operation, Supply Chain, Production Planning & Manufacturing and, this roadshow will help you to achieve your business with excellence!
This seminar will discuss about d/EPM (dynamic/Enterprise Performance Management), financial planning solutions for financial/accounting , sales and other business unit within an organization. The solutions enable you to funnel data from enterprise applications into Governance, Risk & Compliance, Performance Management, and Analytics, all pulling from a single and collects real-time set of data.
IFRS 17 is undoubtedly the most significant change to insurance accounting requirements for the past 20 years. With the new IFRS 17 for insurance contracts, insurers will now have to change the accounting for liability measurement and profit recognition.
An annual event for all SunSystems customers. Infor and Triforce will be sharing with you the new version 6.4 with powerful functionalities as well as Product Roadmap and Tools to equip accountants with digital transformation
Register today to reserve your seat at (02) 235 2312 Thipjira (Apple)