Your Ultimate Source of Business Solutions
Triforce Global Solutions provides clients across Asia Pacific and Japan, a single source of enterprise business software, consultancy, and support for strategic finance and operation solutions. Spanning from your Chart of Accounts to Distribution Network even up to the Management Reporting dashboards, our aim is to deploy rapid, low risk, best-in-class, integrated, and flexible solutions that can adapt to your unique business environment with built in global best practices. Whether from applications or from a highly manual environment, Triforce Global Solutions will provide a consolidated, unified, easy to manage, end to end business application that will help customers gain better visibility, enhanced process efficiency, and gain control on business drivers for increased profitability.
Infor SunSystemsFinancial Accounting Management solution that will assist you to close month-end faster and provide real-time management analytic reports to analyze revenue and cost effectively.
- Multi-companies, Multi-currencies and Multi-books
- IFRS Compliance (IFRS 9, IFRS17, etc.)
- Easy to integrate with front-end and legacy applications
- Available On-Cloud (SaaS), Hosting and On-Premise
- Fully support localization, e.g. Thailand VAT & Withholding Tax, Philippines VAT
- Support eRevenue, eInvoicing and EDI
Implementation & Technical ServicesTriforce provides full implementation and technical services from
- Software selection
- Pre-implementation Analysis (PIA)
- Business Process Mapping
- Software Implementation
- Maintenance and Support
- Localization Support
- Development and Integration Support
Both On Site and Off Site services are available for our customers. Multi-language is also supported by our team of bilingual consultants.
Proactis P2P & S2C
- Truly support Spend Control and Cost Management
- Full functionalities from Procure to Pay (P2P) and Sourcing to Contract (S2C)
- Complete control of Budget from Budget Request to Budget Control and Alert
- User-definable Workflows and Approval Limit
- Easy to Integrate to your Accounting, Payroll and HR systems
- Support Corporate Credit Card, Fleet Card and Purchase Card
SAP Business ByDesign
- Completed Suite of Cloud ERP
- Rapid Implementation (3-6 months)
- Over 40 years of SAP Best Practices
- Fully integrated ERP from CRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Financial, Project Management to Human Resources Management
- Web base, Mobile and iPad support with no extra modules required
- Thailand Localization Support (VAT & Withholding Tax)
IFRS 17 Solutions
IFRS17 related to the insurance contracts which will deliver the better alignment, transparent and consistency.
The new on IFRS 17 are:
- The profit will not book at day 1 of the contract
- Now it’s included the liability for coverage
- IFRS17 calls this liability for coverage as CSM (Contractual Service Margin)
Let’s get to know more about IFRS17 , Get Ready With TRIFORCE Before IFRS 17 Start!
We are recommended you to start to implement now because the implement might require more than 3 year.
So, let’s start learning and looking for some solutions to help your organizations. If you are interested in
solutions, Triforce have the solutions from Infor and CCH Tagetik that will help you to harmonize your business process.
Click request Free Demo or call us for more information: 02-235-2312 (13)
Upcoming Webinars & Activities
We conduct regular events and knowledge sharing sessions for our clients. Please provide us your email address if you would like to be in our mailing list.
Digital transformation driven everywhere and changing faster during this COVID-19 situation. Even with business still unusual, Manufacturing industries and Supply Chain professionals are looking ahead at 2021
In this webinar on the different aspects of the Digital Supply Chain, you will have the opportunities to learn more about Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Asset Management, Warehouse Management, and so much more!
Click for : Register
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the new mandate coming into effect on January 1st, 2023, insurers are faced with many challenges including the compliance standard’s impact on the reporting and accounting systems, the right resources and tools, and the complexity of the implementation.
This virtual panel conversation will provide a practical assessment of the readiness of your organization toward compliance, examine transitions and potential approaches, and share valuable lessons and best practices from IFRS 17 customers in APAC on their implementation journey
Click : Register
For more Information : 02-235-2312 (11) K.Pop
In these fast-changing times, businesses are striving to maintain and improve productivity. And no matter a company’s size, industry, or location, it needs to be agile, not just to increase its productivity but also to ensure its continuity. Only the organizations that anticipate the twists and turns of modern business—and capitalize on the resulting opportunities—will survive and thrive.
In this webinar we will provide you the best practice for budgeting and planning in this crisis to Face the impact. In addition, we will provide the solutions to help you to deal with the new standard for insurance contracts, update the latest new about IFRS and strategies in the Financial and insurance industry.
In this webinar provide you the best practice for planning & budgeting and we will provide you to make better decisions faster with powerful forecasting and what if scenario modeling. Moreover, we can help you collaborate across your organization, and get business agility in a fast-moving and turn into the digital transformation.
In this event, you will learn the steps of how Infor SunSystems can help you to close the year-end in balance sheet, including of how to transfer profit or loss for the year to retained earnings and what are the reports you need to run and how to check the figures.
Visit our Youtube Channel for : Infor SunSystems Sharing Session
Interested in Accounting Solutions : Contact us